Isn't it truly disgusting that some people will rant against human abortion, but...

LillyL

Jun 10, 2008
...will willingly kill other----? forms of live? (e.g. bugs, chickens, cows). Ever notice how they cut the cow up into different pieces and give the pieces an assortment of names so you can eat a so-called steak without being reminded that a cow has been killed for your benefit and you are eating it now?

Yeah... I'm pretty sure this is where the liberals are headed. Soon we will see "All animals are created equal."

You are saying Cows and Chickens and other animals are equal to humans? What's next? Do they get the right to vote? Get serious.

Well I sort of agree with what you are implying, but the comparison is a bit...off.

Well, I am pro-choice, but in any case, we still need to eat.

Call it steak or dead cow, I'll eat it if it tastes good.

so you're saying a human life is equal to a bug?

so you equate abortion to a flyswatter?

wow! you proved your point.

That bit of human life that you are aborting was not given a chance to vote on the issue.

Many people are vegetarians. Some of us can't afford it.

Your point being that all Christians therefore are nothing but hypocrites?

Next point, please.......

God love you!

Yep.

People are reborn as various other forms but, from denial alone, refuse to believe.

Pro-lifers don't have much interest in the living. By the way, I am an omnivore and apologize to no one for my place in the food chain.

Pro-lifers don't have much interest in the living. By the way, I am an omnivore and apologize to no one for my place in the food chain.

Liberals like you give democrats a bad name.

Do you seriously think that swatting a fly is equal to cutting up a baby? Are you an idiot? If God (or nature or whatever you beleive in) did not want us to eat animals, they wouldn't be built out of meat. You sir, fail.

Back