me date a celebrity!?

xomollisterxo

Nov 28, 2008
ok so i was in texas visiting my family when i met this male celebrity (hint he has two brothers in the same band) we hung out a lot and he was really cool and a few weeks after i got back i heard that he had broken up with his gf! but then i found out that their might be another girl in the picture! should i call him and ask him or would that seem to desperate or should i just let it be and be thankful that we r friends and maybe someday...
ok im not freakin lying but w/e i shouldnt have posted this but ya i met him im not friends with him but i did meet him and we hung out that day for like 3 hours ok and im not some stupid fan that makes up stories cause if i did it would be a lot more intense of a story than this but w/e idc i have a bf i was just wondering cause he is like so cute
and yes my teacher did hit on me and my boyfriend knows ok i love my bf! and wow haha im actually a friend of this person (xomollisterxo) she doesnt no im on here but the boyfriend sex thing and the teacher thing is the only true part ha she wishes should could me the jb
omg my friend kathryn is such a freakin idiot sry bout this but ya some of yall suck wat if this was true! o well im gonna delete this question
and thnx to all yall who were like give it a shot but sry my friend made all of this up!

Ewww The Baldwin Brothers~~! That Dudes Forehead Is Large ! Are You That Needy? Must You Cling On To Every Thing You Hear . ? I Dont Think Eric Baldwin Is Calling You Is He? Maybe Just Leave This Guy Alone Hes Got 4 Other Women On A String Including The Prostitutes

woww ur funny
let me guess the jonas brotherS??

so then wats there ##??huh
and yy would they have time for yu??

your clearly a liar in this one your 14

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuW5zj5IvY1OYcNCz13xxGfsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081211160335AAhtbUx

your clearly a liar in this one your 17

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Avowc4_i_NrCgud08w3AMvXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081212141058AAGB70R

call!!! ask!!!! now!!!!

although i must warn you, i have heard he is a jerk, and if it the one i am thinking of when i met him three years ago, he had really bad BO but he gives good hugs. GOOD LUCK!!!!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqptZeCwMmsSxl7SPno4LKvsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081212130140AAvaHTM
answer mine?
i need advice....

righhhht
guess what?
tomorrow i gotta date with joe
the nect day i gotta date with T.I.
THEN CHRIS BROWN!!

i met him at walgreens! lololol

you should take it like any other relationship. Hang out with him, and kind of flirt, and see if that's what HE'S interested in. If not then you just go with the friend thing.

OH. MY. JONAS! THAT IS LIKE SO COOL!!! I AM LIKE A TOTALLY FRICKIN JONAS BROTHERS NUMBER ONE FAN! THAT IS SOOOO AMAZING THAT JOE LIKES YOU!!! *SQUEAL* I AM GOING TO GO KILL MYSELF NOW BECAUSE I WANT JOE AND NICK SO BAD!!! I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MET JOE!!!!

wow, i can't believe that you think people are really going to believe you

that ain't no way you ever met the jonas brothers and if you did good for you, you don't have to brag about it.

I'm sure he doesn't want his business all over the net.

But anyway, I don't see anything wrong with asking him a question out of curiosity.

celebrities are people too.. my advice would be just act regular and nice, not like a screetching hyper fan-girl. they get enough of those.

Back