me date a celebrity!?

that's awesome...you are talking about the jonas brothers right?? lol. uhm sweet i believe you. i mean why would u make up a story like that? which one are u talking about which brother did u hang out with a lot?? well im guessing u shoudl like give him a call, they said they'd date fans. give it a shot, who knows he could say yes!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnEK8vMXpaMx1Wrkw0Zj1vzsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081212140926AA8tYzd

LET IT BE!! Dont risk your relationship with him! Play it cool, it will work out if it is suppose to. Also, the guy should be the initiator in a relationship. SO, dont be desperate. and just be friends, still talk and maybe it'll work out :)

Just 20+ hours ago you had a boyfriend and even today you were 17 and your teacher was hitting on you. Really now get a life and if your gonna make up some lies the 1) hide your previous questions and 2) warn your parents you have a problem so they can go ahead and schedule your apt. with the psychiatrist. Or is that the real problem, your parents don't give you enough attention so you find it in other ways?

which one is it?

Larry???
Curly??????
or Moe???????

The suspense is killing me! If I were you I would definily go for Curly.

You need to make only one call...

to your psychoanalyist to increase your meds for your delusional disorder

LOL

ok. #1, who cares....seems like may be the jon-ass brothers. no one that actually matters cares about them....

#2. don't call him and ask him anything. IF indeed you ARE dating a 'celebrity', you won't last long.

#3. yea right.

X3

From what you say you are not qualified to be a "gf", so just be cool and hope that he wants to keep in contact with you. Do not be too surprised if you do call him and he doesn't remember you. Celebrities are not the most sincere people.

Back