$$ItalianStalian$$

Oct 31, 2008
if a cute guy or girl says a cheesy pick up line how would u respond like
"hey girl you must be tired cuz uve been running through my mind ALL day long!"
how would u react
do u think it's funny
stupid
what?
haha to the first answer that made me laugh =)
and just to clear it up i dont use these..i think they are a sad excuse/way to start a conversation my friend does and i make fun of him lol
lol equinox massive bragging rights=win haha

well do i like u back cause if i did then i would smile and say yeah but if i did not then i would say wow! and turn away

In my personal opinion that would be funny and cheasy but it would open it up for lotsa flirting ;). BUT don't do a horrible perverted pick up line. All you will get is a slap in the face. Good Luck.

if you can make a unique one up that hasn't been used or heard like 34879806 times that's funny/cute/cheesy/clever w/e, then it'll probably work or at least make her laugh, like one of those things that's so cheesy/lame it'll make you stand out + she'll laugh, get's everything going lol, plus you'll get massive braggin rights for hooking up because of a pickup line = win

turn off, if you dont have any other original way to start a convo with me,dont waste your time

Anything better? Cos it's really bad.... and not funny. Comes across as desperate

Back