If a girl calls you "Buddy", are you in the Friendzone? .-.?

sunny

May 14, 2008
I like this girl a lot, I'm starting to think I'm in the friendzone now. She just got through a breakup, and she's been really sad and all. I try really hard to cheer her up, she says the stuff I try to do is "cute" and all.. Today, I texted her this. "Hey, I hope you had a great day at school today. Please eat dinner (If you hadn't already). I'm sorry for bothering you, I just hope you're okay. Buenas noches, hope you have sweet dreams! Take care." I got this in reply "Thank you (My name), I had a fantastic day! I hope you did too, please sleep well and eat too! Goodnight and sleep tight buddy :)" Buddy?! Haha. I'm just wondering, am I in the friendzone? She did at one point when she was with her boyfriend say to me "If I wasn't with him, I'd be with you" I know she liked me before, not sure anymore. I care about her so much. I don't care if she doesn't like me back in that way, I'm still there for her as a friend and always will be. Am I wrong? So, am I in the friendzone? If you call a guy "Buddy" or "Dude", are you in the friendzone? Thanks everyone, take care!

Back