Can anyone tell me my stereo type?

frenchie

Jun 17, 2008
ok
so
i wear: abercrombie, abercromibe and fitch, hollister, juicy couture, dkny, ralph lauren, american eagle, betsey johnson, and like my sneakers are pumas and nike for tennis

in school i'm pretty smart like i'm in accelerated math and all but like i'm also like a dumb blonde

my hair is black(naturally black) and i'm asian

my favorie colors are: purple, pink, cream, turqouise, and caramel

I LOVE GLITTER!!!!

ha
what would you consider to be my sterotype?

Well, at my school any Asian that wears Hollister, etc. is called 'white-washed".

Preppy girly girl and "in school I'm pretty smart like I'm accelerated math." So it's saying that you're a\Asian and that Asian's are smart. I'm Asian too but you shouldn't say that.

umm.. wana be?

why are you asking this?
your basicaly labeling your self
and who were's abercrombie with nikes or pumas?

if your going for the white girl look
(which i kinda sounds like you are)

wear flats or uggs

I don't know if you would really fit into one steriotype.

I guess dkny, and ralph lauren are both preppy stores, and taking ap classes is preppy, but preps definately don't act like dumb blondes. betsey johnson has a lot of funky crazy clothes that any true prep would find way to "unusual", because the goal of a prep is to look elite, but not necicarily stand out that much. hollister, ae, abercrombie, and juicy are all kindof teenage girl stores. personally I hate all 4 of those stores, and they definately fit in with the "dumb blonde: act you put on. you don't really fit into one steriotype, so I guess I would call you a fun loving a little bit preppy teenage girl, who likes to stand out, but not stand out so much that everyone is staring and talking about you. accurate?

prep or spolied rich girl (mostly based on the clothes) i dont like stereotypes, lol, but you kind of asked for it.... yeah

help me out please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081203150252AAvTh4X

Back