Do you agree? Taco Bell <-- ~ Kicks Taco Butt~ and Taco Johns <--

S

sos_fugitive

~Preaty Much Sucks!~? This actually is a poll for school. I am trying to prove that T-Bell is the best thing ever. But there is this kid in my public speaking class whome thinks otherwise. So we are to debate.
~~COME ON T-BELL ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!~~
You agree right?

Never had or even heard of Taco Johns,.but I agree Taco Bell is disgustingly delicious

umm it is better thatn taco johns but it would be even better if they had the potato oles!!!

yes that is true taco bell rocks and taco johns prety much sucks

I love Taco Bell, you can get so much tasty food for so little moola!

I will never eat at Taco Johns again. A long time ago I had a meal at one of them. Started farting about an hour later around 7pm. Kept farting all night. Big monster farts too. Went to bed farting. I know I farted all night. Woke up the next morning still farting up a storm. I couldn't stop. I finally quite around 10 am that morning.

In my opinion they are both good. Taco Bell is cheaper than Taco Johns. If I had to choose I'd go to Taco Bell.

In my opinion they are both good. Taco Bell is cheaper than Taco Johns. If I had to choose I'd go to Taco Bell.

If the only choices for Mexican-style food were Taco Bell or Taco John's, I'd take Taco Bell any day. But I'm spoiled -- I lived in California for 7 years and Texas for 3 years, so I've had REAL Mexican food -- GREAT stuff!!! Much better than the Americanized crap you get at chain restaurants...

Back