If you could live in any time past or future, when would you live?

I would go back to high school...if only I knew then what I know now, I would not have taken all those things that I did for granted.

I'd like to go back to the 1950s with the amount I'm struggling to live on now!

Another time--maybe the late Victorian.

past when I first met my lovely fella because it was so new and perfect and exciting and i was so mad about him, now we just potter along everyday, it makes me so sad that we'll never have that feeling ever again

The '60s.
Life seemed much happier then, people were safer and there was less violence and crime.
Besides, the fashion was brilliant back then. :]

Ancient Greece I think now.

My q does not appear!! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmAw46dvncfJZrARnSz0ifLsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081116103456AADqkRw

I would live in the 1600's or 1700's in England. I would wear fancy dresses and bows in hair with huge big hairstyles, I would be married to a Lord and I would live in a Manor near London somewhere. I think this time was the best ever. With affairs and murders and hangings it would be seriously to cool to witness it. Oh and I would have been able to Shakespeare's plays such as King Lear which I'm doing for English at the moment and I have NO idea what so ever to write about in my 6 page essay due for tomorrow!! HELP!!

i would go back to the 80's...i wish i was really alive then

and WHY? Because i am obsessed with everything to do with the 80's

mostly the music

Definitly the late 1960s, early 1970s period. My reason is It just seemed so much simpler and easier, and such a quaint and innocent time. The world is so crazy and obsessive today...

Bronze Age with my boyfriend, to witness the Trojan War
i'm fascinated with that era of time and that's the reason behind my user name
<<<<

just last year. it was great. probably a year from today. because tomorrow is november 17, 2008. on november 17, 2007 i went to my very first concert (besides aaron carter). it was a switchfoot concert. also because last year the guy i like now liked me but i didn't like him.

Past.

I think to have grown up in the 50's would have been AMAZING. If you look back, the way guys acted and dressed, in my opinion is sooo sexy. Greasers...ugh! Love it!

future, i have absolutley no idea, but i dont like to think of the past

wars, racism and stupid people like king george
no one back then had a heart, except the people who fought for freedom

but if i had to choose past, i would go to the Rennisance, or however you spell it.

the past....so I could take full advantage of what I "already" know and use it to the best of my abilities and the betterment of mankind

Back