Can I get AIDS from swimming in a pool with negroes?

joncadmon

Oct 27, 2008
Can I get AIDS from swimming in a pool with negroes? I was at the pool today, and a black family got in. I immediately got out and checked inside of my shoe to see if they stole my wallet or phone. A few minutes later, my eyes got all red and watery. Did they give me the AIDS?

Any way it afected your braincells.. ( if you have ONE :p by aking this type of questions.. im sure you have ZERO , NULL !!)

if ur asking that question u probably already have it! stupid ass! shut the hell up and stop being ignorant! go to skool and LEARN about wut it is if ur really r that concerned!

Mate u should know u cant get aids from swimming with negroes! They get super aids (just like the gays) which is airborn so u may have caught that

If anything it's already in your genes because white ppl brought that aids shit to this country & were the first to fuck each other in the ass so i'm sure u gave it to the negroes!

Black people scare me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fact the native african people fucked a monkey in the butt and thats how aids was spread among the humans the first time...read in on wiki

Dipshit

Black people scare me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow. dipshit. No wonder they dont like us. Its ignorant rednecks like you that make it harder for us to be friends with black people. And the guy who said he ran to check his phone and wallet.......go fuck yourself. You probably already have aids. And you didnt get it from them. Your eyes werent burning from aids. That was the chemicals in the water..... duh duh duh

you are an idiot, I am black and i am reporting you to the police, let`s see who is going to laugh on other peoples bill :/

You can't be black you stupid negrog. There are NO black people on the internet.
Besides, he has every right to be afraid and worried. Black people did 9/11.

And you all speak english like it be dem shit an shit nig..

you dumb bitch no thats not how aids came about. aids was a conspiracy set up by the govt trying to create some type of viral warfare attempt. the tested it on a group of homosexuals thus thats how the spreading began. they couldnt find an anti body that worked on human (now they've fpund the cure but it would ruin the economy now b/c so much money is made off of aids/hiv medicine)

you are an idiot, I am a judge and I will sue you, and you can get five years in prison...
idiot...

The way the question is asked is fucking stupid and racist. Second, before posting on an open forum why not use Google and search ways to contract AIDS instead of showing how ignorant you are by making this thread with absurd assumptions.

there are lots of black people that are smart, like obama, or martin luther king...

Scary

Black People scare me !! A black man stole my bike!

Damn Racist.

Ummm, you can only get AIDS from them if they had AIDS. Do you know if they had AIDS? Well if they did (Which they most likely didnt, racist.) did you have sexual intercourse with any of them, of cut your self and run their blood into your cut? Those are the only ways to get AIDS. Blood transfer and Sex.
Also, your a Punk-Ass-Bitch for even asking such a racist question. Get a life. Just as many whites have AIDS as blacks have AIDS.

Back