verizon wireless help. does anyone know if there is a live chat support for

if you sit around on a page acting like you are going to buy a phone or a new plan they will normally chat with you within 5 mins of inactivity.

I need help, I am using a Verizon HTC Touch Pro 2 Global cell phone. The software has been upgrade to Windows mobile 6.5. Is it possible to get the original rom and change it back to Windows Mobile 6.1

I just figured out how to get VZW chat for existing customers (e.g. those who need account, billing, upgrade, etc. information, but don't want to call and deal with Verizon).

First, log out of your verizon account online.

Second, Clear/delete all browsing information (cookies, history...)

Third, Go to the main VZW website.

Fourth, scroll around until you see link related to signing up for Verizon, shopping for phones, plans etc. **key is to appear as if you are a prospective customer.

Fifth, click the link, peruse the page, and look for a link or button related to 'help', 'assistance', or 'representative'. You will almost ALWAYS encounter some pop-up or obviously placed ad/button that connects you with a chat rep.

Sixth, once you have found the link, button or pop-up, initial a chat session and tell the rep you are an existing Verizon customer and you wish to speak with someone regarding [insert your need for help]. The reps are very able to transfer you easily. Most will, if not, refresh to a new rep.

This has worked for me 20+ times. Chat reps can do everything a phone rep can do, seriously. Also, if one is uncooperative, refresh the chat until you get what you want.

I just figured out how to get VZW chat for existing customers (e.g. those who need account, billing, upgrade, etc. information, but don't want to call and deal with Verizon).

First, log out of your verizon account online.

Second, Clear/delete all browsing information (cookies, history...)

Third, Go to the main VZW website.

Fourth, scroll around until you see link related to signing up for Verizon, shopping for phones, plans etc. **key is to appear as if you are a prospective customer.

Fifth, click the link, peruse the page, and look for a link or button related to 'help', 'assistance', or 'representative'. You will almost ALWAYS encounter some pop-up or obviously placed ad/button that connects you with a chat rep.

Sixth, once you have found the link, button or pop-up, initial a chat session and tell the rep you are an existing Verizon customer and you wish to speak with someone regarding [insert your need for help]. The reps are very able to transfer you easily. Most will, if not, refresh to a new rep.

This has worked for me 20+ times. Chat reps can do everything a phone rep can do, seriously. Also, if one is uncooperative, refresh the chat until you get what you want.

easy, just sign-in. click add a line and it will automatically pop up. one of their first questions will be if you need to add a line, just say no i need help with my account ect.

I work for the chat service . To popular belief we on have a service for sales and calling plan changes. If you need other assistance please call in to save a lot time. We are unable to assist billing in any way. But of the record help just reply here and ill help you in anyway I legally can

No offense, but I have text chatted with people who have helped me with my account. I have five lines in my account that I manage; three of the lines were on a shared plan, two lines had their own individual plans. In this chat window, the rep was able to move over the phones.

There exists on-line chatting with customer reps, it's just difficult to get to and we're trying to figure out if there's an easy way.

Sorry! Advice invalid. No "help" or "assistance" or representative" link ANYWHERE on the page.

I work for the chat service . To popular belief we on have a service for sales and calling plan changes. If you need other assistance please call in to save a lot time. We are unable to assist billing in any way. But of the record help just reply here and ill help you in anyway I legally can
Ok. I already have a prepaid device that I want to activate but import my number from my current service provider. How do I do that?

Back