Jade Goody has cancer - divine intervention for her evil and that of Big Brother?

Vortigern

Sep 15, 2008
perhaps the chickens are coming home to roost - Lehman Bros going to the wall today too.
The Microcosm affects the Macrocosm - shem and her kind, are a symptom of a wider crass stupidity particularly prevalemt in the last 11 years of New Labour governement. Which has also been accompanied by the finacial greed that is collapsing all around us !! I make no apologies for being right.
Mmm, i never said that i personally wished cancer on her. Merely that there may be some divine justice at play - but NOt being meted out by me personally !! DOH !!!

whatever jade goody has or hasn't done - she doesn't deserve cancer.
she has small children. its also not funny for the people who work for lehman and associate companies either. nothing to do with god
first is illness and the second is global recession

She's just a very stupid girl who has no manners and does not know how to treat people. Although I agree the way she treated Shilpa Shetty was appalling, rude and unnecessary, I do not think anyone deserves cancer

That's not nice! I know she's a loud mouthed brash under educated person but there is no call for being nasty. I don't think anyone deserves cancer no matter what they have done in life! D73

Read this story and then tell me who should get more sympathy?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2962937/Mother-given-months-to-live-after-error-in-cancer-diagnosis.html

are you saying that she deserved to get cancer, no one does believe me, having seen my partner die from it.

If you think calling someone Shilpa Poppadom deserves having your body eaten away by the most painful illness known to man then you are a sick person.

oh come on now, there are plenty of evil people around, Jade, just doesn't think before she opens her mouth! Hardly means she should go through this! I think you need to find out more about cancer before opening you big mouth!

i watched my mother die of cancer. its not something to joke about. and, as one in three people get cancer, it could be you one day. will you think thats devine intervention?

that's just evil..................it doesn,t matter what she has done no one deserves cancer and i hope you or a member of your family never get it

Aw, c'mon, that is a dreadful thing to say......maybe 'Divine Intervention' may pay you a visit for posting such an outrageous question......think on.

Back