Jade Goody has cancer - divine intervention for her evil and that of Big Brother?

I don't know who this Jade Goody person is, and I don't like the Big Brother show, but no way. Stop the silly superstition.

You can describe Jade as a lot of things (common, ugly, thick, a pleb i could go on!) but not evil. She hasn't got the brains for it! Having said all that i hope she gets well soon, especially for the sake of her young children. I don't think God would be that cruel or even works like that otherwise why wouldn't josef fritzel or someone truly evil like him suddenly get struck down with cancer?

you made it sound like you were pleased someone had cancer.like you said what goes around comes around.so be careful that you or someone close to you does not have cancer or some other thing that's not very nice to have.how cruel are you to wish cancer on someone else.jade was not beaning prejudiced it was all blown out of proportion as so many things are in the media.you sound prejudice by being so vindictive about people.that's why it all sounds ugly what you have said.i am neither prejudice or spiteful and that's they way i would prefer to be unlike you,i must have a good spirit.because lots of people will be affected by the lehman bros crash.how thoughtless you can really be.you should think before you make yourself sound so evil.

Back