Liquidy thick white gooey stuff is coming out of my vi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIRLS...

thegirle

Sep 13, 2008
...ONLY!!!!? ok so a few months ago i think around april or march or soemwhere around spring, i started getting this white gooey nasty liquidy stuff coming out of my vagina. at first when i felt it, i thought it was my period and then i went to check, and it was just white and clear, and think and gooey. gross! is this white liquidy stuff normal??? so i checked and there was nothing there but clear stuff. it doesnt smell like anything but pee. lol so... im really freaked out!!!!!!!!!!!! what is this!? this gooey white stuff comes usually daily and it is just white and after it dries, it becomes kind of light yellowish. so as i said it comes eveyday and its white and clear and becomes kind of yelow. so it came todaay like 20 minutes ago again and so like 10 minutes ago when it came again i rolled up some toilet paper and put in there. is that ok???? well what is this gooey stuff??!!!!!!!!

well im 13 and im very freaked out and i started shaking every time and my ears get plugged and my heart beats and i can hear myself breathing in my ears everytime i feel it wet my knickers cause i got scared because i dont know what this is!!!.
even though i learned about all the girl stuff but i have no idea whatt this white stuff is.

help me!!!!!!!

someone please explain to me fast

Hey, It ' s called a vag discharge.
It come out usualy just before you have your period...Usually.
Youre not dying dont worry bout it! lol

Ho'shoot. That happened to me too-
Now I know.
Thank goodness.
o:

well it is called a vag discharge. most likely it happens some months before your actual period starts. I would advise you to start carrying pads to school no one wants to walk around with a big leak. But if it starts to turn different colors you might wanna go talk to a doctor about that. But it usually starts at the end or beginning but if you have not started your period it is starting so start getting ready for it.

Ohkay, I have the same thing.. i got my period when i was in between 14 and 15 right now im 16 but yet my period hav'nt came yet and I'm still waiting on it so far its almost a month. I have white creamy things coming out of me plus also a gooey clear white things coming out also, plus it also smells. I am sexually active and i have no clue whats going on with me right now, is it like a sign that I'm pregnant or the cause of an infection or etc... I'm freaking out and I don't know what to do. If i DO have an yest infection, I don't feel any itching, but all I know is that my "vigina is dark" (it looks dark or purple-ish) and its not pink and I'm freaking out is it because i have to much sex?

i have it to but i am realy feeaking out eaverytime i go to go tolit its in my panties i dont no weather to go to the doctors i havent started my period yet so that maybe it but i raly need help !

Lol don't worry every..girl has it. Its called "Vag Discharge" hun, Im 13 too and I got it at the beginging of this year of course i was like "wtf" until I gto information from my step-mother. She said vaginal Discharge is when you vagina is cleaning its-self out. Like getting "wet" meaning sometimes it can happen by itself or thinking of sexual thoughts or masturbation. When you have your period it will turn brown, cause its like dried up blood goo, its perfectly normal!

ok..just the other day i was going to the bathroom and as i was wiping this thick white gooey stuff came on to the tolit paper..and idk is this happen bcuz im bout to get my period????????????....please help!!!!!!!...also when i went to the bath room again it wasn't there instead was sum clear stuff!!!!!.nd dis was b4 i had my period!!..please help!!!..p.s..this is not the 1st time im having my period..i 1st got in 5th grade..nd im n 9th now......

this is happenin to me too and im reli kuffeled snd scared x

Well, for all you guys, it's called dishcharge. It usually come before, or after your period. If u haven't got your period yet, it usually means that your period will come in six to eighteen months. (I just read that somwhere and I dont know if it's true, but I think it is.) What the discharge is doing is it's cleaning and moisterizing your vagina. It's no harm, but if smells, or has a different color than clear, white, yellow, or cream, or a strong unpleasant smell, you should tell your doctor. Hope this helps!

omg me to lyke once u get it wen will ur period cum in a week year day month ???:

welll this is happening to me too! and im scared and stuff it smells and i have no clue what it is.iidk if it has something to do with my period, but its not once in a while its everday that ,that stuff comes out and i need help!i wanted to have sex with my boyfriend but i was so emmbarresed cause of that stuff! iidk wtf it is!

I was like "Ahhh, what is happening?"

Ya, i was just on the couch watching t.v and like my hairs on my vagina, they were all sticking together, so i went to the bathroom, and then there was this yellowy stuff dried up and clear stuff in the middle that was wet. I was like ahhh what is happening? This helped alot, thanks guys!

dont worry

chill everyone its just vaginal discharge. you usually get it around your period (before or after) or some people get it on a daily basis. its perfectly normal and its just a way of cleaning your vagina. Some people get this from masturbating or having sexual thoughts or orgasms but some just get it.
It is also normal to get it before your period and if u do its probably a sign your first periods coming soon. If it isnt clear and really white and gooey and smells bad it could be a yeast infection but dont worry if it is you can go to a doctor but if its clear, stretchy, gooey or ya you get it that should be fine and its normal for almost all girls.

heyaa

i get the clear gooey thing sometimes, but a few times it's got a little bit of white in it, im not scared, i just want to know what it is xx im embarrased to ask my mom about it though. . .

me to.

I get this to. But mine is everyday and everytime i go to the toilet its there. Its not clear its white and gooey. Im to embrassed to tell me mum. I got my periods when i was 14 and iv had this since i was 12 or 13. Im not 14 going on 15 and i am a virgin because im to scared what my boyfriend will think. Please help i really want to get rid of it.

I Have This To. An Mine Duz Actully Smell.. ! Very Horrible Smell It Noks Me Sick! Haha Every girl gets this !! dont worry. Dont no About It Smelling Like But Mine Duz. I Hate It. Ull Be Ok Babe .. Dont Worry About It Its Perfectly Normal. Im 15 By The Way Iv Been Through It All And I Have Started My Periods And Still Get It. Someone Told Me We Have This 4 The Rest Ov Are Lives? Haha Anyway Bye 4 Nowww x

yup... its happening to me too. except i got my period already. its pretty annoying. btw, how long does it usually last?????

Back