WWEC Scramble Match: Punk/JBL/Kane/Rey/Batista:punk

My predictions as follows

Michelle McCool v.s Maryse for Diva Championship
this a match of beauty without talent.These two divas cant wrestle
Winner==Michelle McCool

Cody Rhodes/Ted DiBiase v.s Cryme Tyme for WTTC
IMO it will be match of the night
Winner==Cryme Tyme
as we all know that Orton is going to lead them therefore they r going to lost the title.Storyline will be same as the story of Evolution.

ECW Scramble Match: Mark.H/Matt.H/Chavo.G/Finlay/Miz
Miz is not ready to get a push like this especially when Hardy is also included in this match.Out all 5 wrestler only Hardy and Henery had the best chance to walk out as a champ.ECW Champion Mark Henry will look dominant in tonight's match and never get pinned, but Matt Hardy could walk out as champion. WWE will find some way to embarrass The Miz in front of his hometown fans
Winner==Hardy

Shawn Michaels v.s Chris Jericho
Expect Lance Cade to get involved in the Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho match tonight. Their feud is expected to continue regardless of the outcome.

Winner==HBK

WHC Scramble Match: Triple H is expected to win the WWE Championship Scramble match but if MVP or Jeff Hardy wins the title it wouldn't shock me. Hardy winning the title doesn't seem likely since there has been no build up and MVP winning the Scramble would be the perfect scenario, as he could defend it against Triple H, Undertaker, and Jeff Hardy over the next few months. It wouldn't come as a surprise if Big Show interfered out of frustration with Vickie Guerrero's "oversight" and cost Triple H the title.
Winner===MVP

WWEC Scramble Match: Punk/JBL/Kane/Rey/Batista
CM Punk is expected to win the World Heavyweight Championship Scramble and defend his title against Randy Orton at Survivor Series.
Winner===Punk

Back