Do you think Celebrity Big Brother will happen again?

Spooky1

Jun 2, 2008
That bizarre version hijack was sooo boring.
Dozer - yes! I would like to see lovely gay Brian back, now he was interesting and very funny to watch!

Me also getting fed up of z listers on every reality show - I only watch this one.

I think they might, the hijack didn't really work did it.
Endemol will want to make as much money as possible.

it was so boring i did not get it at all i hope proper celebrity big brother does come back but with real celebs not like throw backs from the 80's or some old contestent from summer big brother and ther chav family just because it was jade it was like is was ok but would they bring on bryan from bb8 and is disifuntional family and ask the 80;s throw backs to run around like jeeves for them. what you need are a listers having arguments and a good old punch up now thats entertainment imagine that angelina & jen rolling around fighting over brad

My Kids have been watching BB from Season 1 ,I only ever watched the Celebrity version ,until last year ,now I am hooked on it all ,I do hope they bring it back I only watched half of the first day of Celebrity hijack ,it was appalling

My Kids have been watching BB from Season 1 ,I only ever watched the Celebrity version ,until last year ,now I am hooked on it all ,I do hope they bring it back I only watched half of the first day of Celebrity hijack ,it was appalling

Back