What the hell is Robert Downey Jr.'s problem? Why is he ranting about The...

Jun 18, 2008
...Dark Knight? whats that smell? I think its jealously.

You can read his stupid remarks here.

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/downey-talks-dark-knight.html
Does it really matter which movie was better? I thought both movies was really good. But I don't see Christian Bale pulling crap like that. Oh, wait thats probaly because the Dark Knight made twice what Iron Man did.
mmmevan'smom? Heath Ledger didnt commit suicide. He didnt O.D. It was two certain type of pills he took that weren't supposed to be taken at the same time.
alicia, sorry but that is definitely not the reason for his behavior. Robert Downey Jr. is a grown man, he would not act that way. thats just childish.

To be honest with you I am a big fan of Robert Downey Jr. so don't be mean to him, but the reason I think that he said that is because his son is a really big Bat Man fan and not Iron Man like of course he has to like it cause his dad played it but if it wasn't for that I don't think he would even like it. He's probably jealous cause of that not because the movie was bigger than his. Belive me if he cared about the box office he wouldn't have starred in like half of the movies he's starred in.

both movies were sick both actors are great. its just one mans opinion, why make it such a big deal? relax

To be honest, I think Marvel paid Downey to say that. I believe he doesn't even care about Batman or comics in general. If hes jealous that The Dark Knight made more money than Iron Man then that would be pathetic and just made himself look bad.

Drugs fried his brain and made The Dark Knight too difficult for him to understand.

I loved both movies and thought they were equally the highlights of the summer. I loved Iron Man's humor and fun; I loved TDK's dark depths. RDJ going off like this just makes him look like a complete tool and will put some brakes on his big comeback.

Love the movie, dismiss the actor. It's about the only way I can enjoy a Tom Crusie movie anymore :)

Back