Looking for an iPhone Keylogger?

Juliette

May 22, 2008
I have an iPhone that I use for work (different phone for personal use, not a fan of the iPhone, sorry guys!!!). At the end of the day, I would like to be able to log that information onto my work computer. I am mainly interested in texts and notes. The e-mails of course show up in my e-mail sent folder, so there is no problem there. But for the texts and notes, I use those a lot for work, and I would like to be able to have a keylogger-type mod that e-mails the information put onto my phone to avoid the extra work of re-typing certain things onto my work computer. The information for Safari would be nice but not as necessary. I suppose only necessary if I found something I needed to backtrack online and I didn't remember the website (but I could just use the iPhone history, too). Anyway, are there any iPhone keylogger mods or mods that might do something like what I am looking for? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Is there any free ? I have not found yet. I was also looking for the same. Now I am using a paid version Micro Keylogger. It's working smooth with every facilities that I need in Keylogger - it's undetectable, run secretly and keep track every activities by the users. Most importantly it allows online account to change monitoring status remotely.

Back