what is that song called that has whistling in the beginning?

V

VDA

It is a rock-ish song probably played on the radio before. Upbeat. It has whistleing in it. It's new!

hey i was looking every where for this song this might be the one you're thinking of
Peter, Bjorn & John - Young Folks. its on youtube
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51V1VMkuyx0]YouTube - Peter, Bjorn & John - Young Folks[/ame]
hope this helps

whats the name of the dance song doing the rounds in the clubs just now, sort of rap with whistling in it

theres a song that starts high with whistling, then lower, then starts again (like "doo doo doo doo do, doo doo doo doo doo, doo doo...doo doo-then agian). it has drums, and i think guitar, and the lyrics that stick in my head are "its true..." at the end of a verse. its very catchy, but i cant find it anywhere. i beleive its a newer song.:3_8_14[1]:

Wow I have been looking for the same one....and cant find it anywhere.....

theres a song that starts high with whistling, then lower, then starts again (like "doo doo doo doo do, doo doo doo doo doo, doo doo...doo doo-then agian). it has drums, and i think guitar, and the lyrics that stick in my head are "its true..." at the end of a verse. its very catchy, but i cant find it anywhere. i beleive its a newer song.:3_8_14[1]:

Howling for you by the black keys?

maybe?

Maroon 5 - moves like Jagger ft. Christina Aguilera?

Someone help me!!!

I think I know what song your talking about, but i don't know the name! Mine starts out with whistling like: Fwe fwooo, fwe fwooo, fwe fwooo, fwe fwooo! I don't know the words though... can anyone help me???

I am looking for the same song!! :> tell me when you found it

I looked all over for it too, and finally found it. The song you're thinking of is "Tighten Up" by the Black Keys.

do do do do do song

I found it!!!!!!!!!! i love this song but had to look for the title toooooo... it called don't stop by foster the people

"the song is "It Girl" By JASON DERULO"

looool Thaaaanx .. i was looking for the same, and i have no clue to start with, only that it starts with whistling and it's a new one.

Great job guys founding this song... HIGH FIVE

Is it "It Girl" by Jason Derulo? :)
I was looking for a song like you're describing & it ended up being that song!

Back