what is that song called that has whistling in the beginning?

theres a song that starts high with whistling, then lower, then starts again (like "doo doo doo doo do, doo doo doo doo doo, doo doo...doo doo-then agian). it has drums, and i think guitar, and the lyrics that stick in my head are "its true..." at the end of a verse. its very catchy, but i cant find it anywhere. i beleive its a newer song.:3_8_14[1]:
Its winds of change by the scorpions.

The song you're looking for is "The Big Bang" by Rock Mafia, took me a good half hour to find.

theres a song that starts high with whistling, then lower, then starts again (like "doo doo doo doo do, doo doo doo doo doo, doo doo...doo doo-then agian). it has drums, and i think guitar, and the lyrics that stick in my head are "its true..." at the end of a verse. its very catchy, but i cant find it anywhere. i beleive its a newer song.:3_8_14[1]:

Bingo Players ft Far East Movement - Get Up (Rattle)

World, Hold On by Bob Sinclar? That was teh one I was looking for

Noah and the whale - 5 years time? (ironically, my answer is 6 years late)

Hi- what is that song that starts with whistling like 5 whistles, then bass and a man starts singing in a high pitched voice and there are load of lyrics almost too much- u cant make out what he is saying. The song is kind of rocky/ indi but has a wkd drum filled chorus and changes direction at the end??????

Back