Girls day out on the boat?

Momof5Girls

Aug 3, 2008
2 of my friends,there kids, and my kids (except 11 month old) are having a girls day on the boat. My friend has a pretty nice size boat, so we're going to have some fun. Only probably is there is no bathroom. I will probably have to pee but I'm more worried about my kids. I'm not putting them in the lake even if they have lifevests. What are we supose to do? It's tomorrow!
With the younger ones, we have a potty they can use that is child size. The worry is the kids over 9 that will like freak if someone sees them.

haha, i feel your pain. my boyfriend and dad are fisherman and i love going out on the boat with them, but i hate getting in the water. there's only 2 options, getting in the water or hope that they bring their port-o-potty. it's like a child's potty only bigger. good luck

I was going to suggest a potty because I don't think there is another solution unless you let them go in the lake but you said you wouldn't do that. Maybe bring a large towel that you can hold up around them while they go so no one can see and bring some toilet paper.

There's no dignified way to do it without getting wet. Use something similar to the child size potty in a private area of the boat surrounded by beach towels. The only other option is to hold it.

Hopefully if they go before they get on they wont need to again. But potty seems the only option.

Um, why won't you let them in the lake with lifevests? Unless they can't swim at all, why not?

Just have them all use the bathroom before getting on the boat. If you won't let them in the water even to pee, you're out of options.

Back