Can you understand a person coming on q/a to rant about us?

Minxy

Jun 27, 2008
Ignorant people (Naila) insult the ENGLISH and go on about what we did to them (Pakistan) and how she hates us. Why does she live in this country if its so bad? Does NHS/Benefits?Free Housing have anything to do with it? People like her are enough to make you feel badly. There is good and bad in EVERONE. Be it colour, race, religion. I hope I am not breaking any guidelines.

Anyone who tries to lump a massive diverse group of people under one generalized simplistic label.....be it a positive or a negative label..... is simply ignorant.
Yes the British did some bad things in Pakistan......they also did and are doing some good things..... the mere fact that this young lady enjoys the many benefits provided by England speaks louder than her whinning.....maybe she needs to go back and live in Pakistan for awhile.....she has lost her perspective and appreciation

This Naila girl can only seem to give idiotic answers. I know plenty of hard working Pakistanis who love and contribute soo much to this country and they all agree on the same thing. Dont like England? then leave. Dont like the English? then Leave

I can't understand anyone ranting - life is short.
Are you breaking guidelines, lets see:
"Chat or rant, adult content, spam, insulting other members". Umm, perhaps, yes.

People usually rant because they feel sorry for themselves and haven't got the intelligence to ask a question to help them go forward with their life

Back