i understand this isn't exactly a question but i need to rant and complain

Dimondwolf

Oct 27, 2011
before i explode? ok im so sick of when im doing something compleatly harmless and people tell me to stop such as take the longer route to class because i have extra time or when i want to move seats on the bus while the bus is at a compleate stop and has been for 7 seconds and i get told i cant move while 5 minutes later someone does move to the very seat i wanted or blowing bubbles to make people happy i got my bubbles whitch wasnt bothering anyone taken away .....yes im 15 and still play with bubbles for the reson i stated above that they make people happy also im tired of when people beg for my help then when i come they no longer need me im also soo sick of people starting rumors about me that are totaly agenst my morals like erlyer a rumor got started that i tryed to give a little kid a cigarette yet childhood innocence is something i find very precious and i dont belive in the use of drugs to begin with im also tired of being taken advantage of like today in cosmetology i washed 5 diferent peoples manikin and got bouls of hair gel for them simply because they asked me if i would while they get a situation fixed yet the very same ones had the nerve to call me a whore because i painted my nails red and im still friends with most of my ex boyfriends but i didnt realize its a sin to not hate and wich harm upon someone you break up with and i aperently had no idea that you are conciterd a dog if you even think about giving them a birthday present also im sick of people who think they are better than others because there not i understand the whole (its just life) stuff but why cant anyone do anything about it and yes all the things im stating do sound very petty and melodramatic but its all happend in 2 weeks and yes i know my spelling is probobly off by quite a bit but still back to my rant im tired of people treating me like im stupid just because im young i know theres a lot i should lern and a lot i dont know but there is still quite a bit i could help out with but they treat me like im a retard when they explain stuff im not stupid i dont care if people think it but why do they have to show there opinions specialy when ive done no harm if ive asked for this it would be different but i dont talk to anyone and stay away from people because there making me violent and i dont like it because ive swore to myself if this guy rips out any more of my hair im going to punch him because ive talked to teachers and no one does anything about it but tell me to ignore it but its kinda hard to ignore a part of you being pulled out and im tired of it i hate to fight but its my only resort in this situation because i peasfully asked him to please leave me alone ive moved away he still folows im tired of it just as much as im tired of the whole "shes a good girl she can take it" but im tired of being treated like a criminal like i sed before if i deserved this treatment it would be different but i just want to know why am i the freak why do they find it so amusing to piss me off ive let it go ive treated these people like my best friends and they kick me harder every time

Back