Fun websites/games/quizzes for 11-13 year old girls.?

iceskatinggirl1

Jun 4, 2008
I am looking for a fun website with games and quizzes. I already know of the websites like webkinzs,neopets, the-n, all the magazine websites, and the beacon street girls website. I need something more fun! Any websites with fun games and awesome quizzes!!
Also I know of all the dressup games.. so please dont list those.. like stardoll and i-dressup. And I know of clubpenguin and runescape.

www.vmk.com, www.maplestory.com, www.youtube.com,www.addictinggames.com, and much more.

dont go on

try zwinky it iks so fun zwinky.com girlsence.com is really fun oh and try kidswirl.com it is awsome.wat bout roiworld.com

try sex.com:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Last edited:
iidk

try myspace.com;twitter.com;aol/aim;youtube.com;or google juss type iin w.e uu wanna do and sumthiin will pop up

omg i cant remember!

im looking for a website. you can shop and fish and go to school and change ur hairstyle and have garage sales and other stuff. its not dizzywood. i need this website address but i cant think of it. if u can think of it then i would love it if u would tell me what it is! :)

cutie girl you are disgusting!!! what if there are kids on this site such as me??? (looking for good online sites!!!!) LOSER!!!!! (that is at you "cutie" girl!)!!!!! (um I only play neopets!)

im helping you!!!!!

Hey isaw your message on games and ive shortlisted a few as my faves...: Games games . com, girlsgogames,superquizz, and well thats all really! My top fave wud b stardoll, as its just such a good game so much to do like decorating a suite of yor choice but id sawy you know all about that!!!!!!! :) anyways hope this helped!!! :) :) :) :)N :)

Back