Why are girls on the internet (chatrooms/forums) ugly?

PakistaniChap

May 20, 2008
Ok girls, I don't want to be rude and I'm not advertising myself... but I'm 25 and looking to get married. Now, they do say you find love in the most unusual places, so I don't really mind if I was to find my soul mate online. My parents and I are both looking (offline) as well. So far, we've had no luck :(

There have been a couple of girls (online) who I've found really interesting, and I thought to myself-with the right intentions "hmm, she could be a possible spouse" until I saw her pic! ... I know Islamically, it's wrong to judge a person, or make assumptions or conclusions based on ones looks, but you know what I mean - there has to be some physical attraction, initially anyway.

Note: I'm not picky or fussy, I just want an average looking girl, slim, decent, and someone that's punctual in her prayers - and of course, one who is respectful, and has some self-respect. You don't have to have a degree, I don't mind - aslong as you can cook biryani! :p

Oh, and no facial hair
So to sum up, do good looking girls come online?
And what are the chances of this question gettin' deleted?
Lol @ all the (ugly) girls burning.

I think you should persue those friendships anyway. It could broaden your social network.

Oh, and do you really think we girls don't say EXACTLY the same about men??

The reason the girls are always so ugly is because all the men who frequent these places are such bastards.

lol, ok that was funny

well i think beauty is in the eye of the beholder

like sometimes my mum will see a boy, look at me n say he's nice...n i'm thinking eeeww!! so im kinda worried about when its time for me n my mums taste

im sure u'll find her soon, be patient =)

Edit:
chat rooms n forums hmmm ive never been in one, isnt that haram? n do they post pics there? how did u see them?

=)

I think the majority of people who are looking for love online are ugly, they do this because they can't find anyone in real life or they are lacking in another department such as social skills. It is easy to communicate over the internet as it isnt real interaction. But who knows you might find someone, although its personality that matters at the end of the day.

You SO went about that question in the wrong tone. I guess if its a 'pretty' girl your after, she will expect her prince to offer manners and to be respectful to the fact she is more than just beautiful x

Free Microsoft Points Code

is it true that when you redeem more than 4000 points in one day, you get banned by microsoft?
My uncle gave me free 4000 points and i just wonder if i can use it today ?
please help
thanks!

Наборы для иг&

Наборы для игры в покер, в наличии как профессиональные фишки, так и фишки для домашней игры. Наборы для покера
как оптом, так и в розницу. Электронные сигареты оптом и в розницу! Самая низая цена!
Наборы для покера в кейсах (чемоданчиках) дешевле чем везде, например набор в боксе на 100 фишек-180 руб,
Электронные сигареты, не одноразовые, очень хорошего качества-355 руб за 1 пачку.
Более подробно на pokervam.ru

Предложение ограничено!!

Hoping to get involved

Hi - I am certainly delighted to discover this. Good job!

wo ai ni lao po,xixixixi

wo ai ni a lao po .......test test..............hahahahaha

Back