Can anyone give me a free runescape account?

J

Jack X

I'm really bored and wonder if anyone's nice enough to give me a good, free runescape account they don't want anymore.

I might be considered to give away my Guild Wars account for it. But please...you have to give me the username and password first if you want to make the trade.

Cause....well....Guild wars actually cost money and runescape don't....so there's no point for me to scam you but every point for you to scam me.

Of couse this is just if you don't want to play a good runescape account and would rather play Guild wars

No. go to www.bugmenot.com and search for runescape

Hi pplz, i have recently figured out a way to hack rune scape while scannying the linux server which they run rune scape on etc etc. below will tell ya how to hack rune scape accounts.
I have really only made this up for ppl who have been scammed by other ppl.So if you haven't been scammed i rather you not cheat for the fun of it, but it is up to you, but it isnt fair if ya use this to steal other pplz password for rune scape.

Step 1.

Get the rune scape account name you want to hack.
make sure you have a rune scape account as you need to confuse the rune scape server into giving ya you victims password.

Step 2.

There is a secret e-mail which jagex bot use to notify ppl about there password and send them there password if needed i found it while i was scanning their server.
The code used to send ppl passwords was hard to find but i finaly found it while collenting bits and peices while scanny the server.
Beleive it to be [email protected]

Step 3.

Here is the code you need to send to the server to confuse it.
Do as exactly as it is typed or it will fail.

Subject: rspasswrdrecovry ( it must be exactly as typed) (copy and paste)
Now after that type:

#=No.:4658932//$%Code&" Your Usernme"%*==$& }
(press enter)
#serident6254$$Code%" Victims Username"*$$1==$& }
Press enter)
ExHack..:0547$$Code*&%$$#imput*%"Your Password"*32&&*$==02$& }

Step 4.
You must replace the words in " " to what it says and as i said dont make any mistakes or you will fail. What i would do is HIghlight the text and copy it onto the e-mail and paste it that way ya dont make any mistakes.

There you have it Hacking rune scape is easy for you now.

happy hacking!

Hello Jack X. You have stated that you are in wanting for a RuneScape account. Why are you wasting your time waiting for an account while you could be a millionaire on RuneScape? If you want a level 84 account with 6 million gold pieces, email me at [email protected]. You WONT need to send any username or password to me! Just simply email me and say who you are then I will give it to you. Happy playing!

To the unregistered guest that said you hacked Jagex's server while scanning it. For one, Jagex doesn't use Yahoo.com for their email address. And for two, why would they need to send their username and password to hack another player of RuneScape? Think about that, okay? Please stop trying to scam people their account!

Happy playing to all of you!

Hey people, I just found this awsum software that will swam 1m per second onto you account on runescape. If u people feel u need some more money, the you ca just send me ur password and username at: [email protected]. And I will send u ur password back on the next day, and u will be richer that rich!

my lvl is 123 but i dont want him any more so im just going to give the name and password away on here name is "sparky12dy" password is "starb4567Fg"
OK have fun!!!! :)

hey i can give u my account but it has to be in private. (msn of something like that. and i want the guild wars account :p)

hey was up ppl...i got scamed playing runescape and someone took my account and all my hard work was lost...so if you have a high and good account that you dont want email me the username and password..to "[email protected]"

Hey people, I just found this awsum software that will swam 1m per second onto you account on runescape. If u people feel u need some more money, the you ca just send me ur password and username at: [email protected]. And I will send u ur password back on the next day, and u will be richer that rich!

PLEASE QUIT TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE

Runescape account

Hi everyone im just here to tell you all there are no hacks for runescape only bots are available and im just here if anyone has got a spare account im willing to trade my Call of Duty account and Combat arms account which are pretty high ranked for the Runescape account so please email me at:

[email protected]

I will be waiting for your email to me if you have a good,skilled rs account that you are wishing to trade for a combat arms and call of duty accnts so please email me soon it will be greatly appreciated!!

wanted: free accounts

any1 not wanting an acc? too boring to sit on chair playing runescape? want to quit? well then can u plz give me ur accs 80+ and il give u an acc bak no scam!!!!! my hot mail is [email protected] plz give me ur accounts name and its password and if u send me an acc100+ il give u my main acc happy sendn!

u can have mine! i hate rs now. Chickenfart0 is the user and the pass is rockstar999

rs accounts

whenever I play rs I just can't seem to get anywhere. I'm sick of playing but getting nowhere while people call me a noob. It would make my day if someone out there would please give me an account over 70.
Email the account user name, password, and bank pin to [email protected]
please,
Cole

HOW TO HACK RUNESCAPE ACCOUNTS if there is any problems add chappie108 and tell me!

I have found a way to hack runescape accounts with a glitch in the server this is what you do:Step 1.

Get the rune scape account name you want to hack.
make sure you have a rune scape account as you need to confuse the rune scape server into giving ya you victims password.

Step 2.

There is a secret e-mail which jagex bot use to notify ppl about there password and send them there password if needed i found it while i was scanning their server.
The code used to send ppl passwords was hard to find but i finaly found it while collenting bits and peices while scanny the server.
Beleive it to be [email protected]

Step 3.

Here is the code you need to send to the server to confuse it.
Do as exactly as it is typed or it will fail.

Subject: rspasswordrecovery ( it must be exactly as typed) (copy and paste)
Now after that type:

#=No.:4658932//$%Code&" Your Usernme"%*==$& }
(press enter)
#serident6254$$Code%" Victims Username"*$$1==$& }
Press enter)
ExHack..:0547$$Code*&%$$#imput*%"Your Password"*32&&*$==02$& }

Step 4.
You must replace the words in " " to what it says and as i said dont make any mistakes or you will fail. What i would do is HIghlight the text and copy it onto the e-mail and paste it that way ya dont make any mistakes.

There you have it Hacking rune scape is easy for you now.

Back