v6 or 6 cylinder?

P

PAULA K

i been a car buffs kidd for 20 years my dad considers a 6 cylinder a domostic car and when he talks about race cars they are v6s and v8smy boyfriend thinks we are sick and all v engines are vs but in race world the vs are power what ya think car lingo or a guy that has a crappy 4 cylinder honda

I don't really understand, because all of the key imports are 6 cylinder as well as inline 6. The v-8 corvette and v-10 dodge viper wouldn't be that quick against a Nissan Silvia or Skyline from Japan...Acura NSX and TSX are very quick cars...Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, Subaru Sti, etc..
Even the "crappy" 4 cylinder honda is a misrepresentation. That's like comparing all the junky muscle cars I see puttering around, barely passing smog, with rust all over the body, a crappy faded paint job, with no modifications and a poor suspension system to Japan's top import racing cars. Someone throwing some bolt on parts on a $3,000 1994 honda civic is much different than actual professionals modifying a top line asian racing car.

Back