Poll: How many of you would like a "Rant" forum?

Gracielacey

Apr 21, 2008
I RARELY want to rant, but today I want to scream at...something (being the people I work with)..and I wish I could do it over the Yahoo Answers page so people could agree with me and tell me I am RIGHT!

SO, do you wish there was a place we could rant? Maybe with a limit of one rant per week, and a limited word character count of like 200 so we really have to get creative with how we do it?
Well there is certainly a difference between a QUESTION about religion or atheism and a STATEMENT (that is malicious) about the same subject.

At any rate, I am not talking about religiously primed questions. I am talking about b!tching in general. I need a place once in a while where I can SCREAM and the idiots at work can't see it.

I really think that would be a good idea. We live in the year 2008 and many people are still not smart enough to learn not to post religious questions. As an atheist, I find it highly offensive and stupid that they still don't learn the truth.

i would love it if there were a rant section. cuz i could come up with something daily to rant about. i'm sure my friends and co-workers are tired of it. hah!

i would love it if there were a rant section. cuz i could come up with something daily to rant about. i'm sure my friends and co-workers are tired of it. hah!

lol
that's basically the Religion & Spirituality section
1/2 the questions are rants against something

Back