i need to scream?

L

Lauren M

no one answerd me in my last question
my period is late but it always comes when its good and ready.
i have sore boobs that feel quite large to what im used to.
having cramps totally tierd and im like a snap dragon.
i did a hpt 2days ago negative so gutted. do u think there the symptoms of my period or pregnancy?
any advice

Sounds like your period is coming. Sore breasts, cramps, moody, tired...

I hope you ARE pregnant!!!!! AAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGHH! There are u happy NOW ???

i doubt anyone on here can tell you if you're pregnant. If you think you're pregnant, I'd make an appt. with the doctor.

I hope you ARE pregnant!!!!! AAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGHH! There are u happy NOW ???

It is possible that you could be pregnant even with the negative hpt - it may have been too early to test. Since it sounds like you have irregular periods, I would wait until a day or 2 past you longest typical cycle and test again or go to the doctor for a blood test.

I honestly had all the symptoms of pregnancy, including yours, last month. . My period was 9 days late. . I got it on the 10th day late =[ It was sad. . Pregnancy symptoms are very similar to period symptoms. . I was testing negative but was hoping it to show up positive but I got my period =[

What I would suggest is test every 2 days because if you're pregnant then your hCG hormone will double every 2 days and your positive would be more likely to show every 2 days. . If no period and symptoms continue after a week then go in to a health department / doctor for a blood test because that's more accurate than a urine test. .

Good luck and BABY DUST =]

Its hard to say...you could still be pregnant...but if you have not gotten your period in a week...retest...if still a BFN go get a blood test done

how late are your period? do another test in the morning time and see the result, if thats negative, try and forget about it. if you havent got them in a week go to your doctor

unfortunately those symptoms could be either pregnancy or period related. That's the frustrating thing about symptoms of pregnancy and period. All to often they are the same. I've learned to not rely on symptoms at all. I think you are going to have to wait a week and take another test if AF doesn't show. good luck

Back