Am i weird if i like rap, rnB, hip pop, some country songs and also opera (

B

BlackFrenchBoy

bocelli or pavarotti? I mean, i listen to everything, and anything that gioves me vibe! opera does! when i want to sleep, i'm not gon listen to 50 cent or Lil wayne, i'll put some Bocelli on and i'll go to bed! I like some country songs, mostly the popular one! I don't like the one with all the drum noise and stuff! is that weird? my friends sometimes thinks that since im black i should stick with hip pop and stuff, but i mean, why would i listen to hip pop only, that is, to a single type of music when i can like all of them and i can relate to each one of them? Am i weird? I know i'm not!
huh, i was born september 5th...
i did not say i'll let people influence! I just wanted to say what i was thinkin! I mean, wouldn't you recognize a beautiful voice if you heard it? I'm 21 yrs now!
No, i don't let people influence me! i was just wondering why they would think i am weird because i listen to opera! maybe some say, it's for the old people and stuff! I'm not somebody that follow people like a mouse following a piece of cheese!
Oh thanks for the french proverb, je parle francais donc pas besoin de traduire lol!
my youtube page;
http://www.youtube.com/Ismojayz

if you know youre not, then why ar you asking? but no, youre not wierd.. i like hip hop, rap, RnB, rock, punk, slow jam(but not opera..) i actually seem to fall asleep when im listening to rap sometimes..

Not at all you are a well rounded person your friends could learn something from you

no trust me you are not weird...i live in a farming town and i grew up on a farm and i like country music so everyone was shocked when i came into class and was listening to crank that by soulja boy and then i sing opera for competitions i also like pop and hip hop, rap, r&b, older songs like respect and sweet home alabama so i don't know i see it as being well rounded because you are open to so much different music.

Ok first of all, who are your friends to say you should only listen to certain music because of your race? That is uncool and small-minded. No you aren't weird! I have really ecclectic musical tastes too, I might listen to Imogen Heap then Kelly Clarkson then Big and Rich then the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack then Pink Floyd on my I-pod. I think it's great that you have diverse musical taste and what's more is that your open-mindedness regarding music is a good indication that you are open-minded in other areas as well.

ur not. i listen different music in speciality rnb & hip hop and i dont care who i am. only what i know is that i am a realy coOl girl.....:)

you aren't weird, you are just open to new things and like what you like.

no ur not wierd. u just like all kinds of music. i like rap, country, metal, rock, etc. it doesnt mean ur wierd and if people tell u u r then dont listen to em.

No thas not wierd at all! I'm mixed but i listen to rap, r n b, hip hop, alternative, rock, u name it. I lov everything! Who cares what other ppl think, its wat u like. I dont care wat ppl thnk and neither should u.

You're not weird at all. I'm white and I love the usual white boy stuff like punk rock and heavy metal but my ipod also has tons of hip hop,rap, r&b, and an opera playlist. You are just a lover of music in general and it doesn't have to be only one type of genre. Oh, and I also like Reggae and Country Music too. One love!

I like heavy metal, classical, hip hop, blues. . no you are not weird.

no thats not wierd. your willing to accept something that you were not raised in and enjoy it! im the same way.

Most people enjoy several different types of music. It is weirder to like only one or two. Pity your friends for their immaturity, but take comfort in the knowledge that they'll see the light when they grow older.

You're not weird at all. Just because you are black, it doesn't mean that you have to just listen to hip-hop. I'm black and I listen to white artists.

That is totally awesome!! I love all kinds of music and usually listen to opera when I can.

being black and listening to different types of music is not weird. but if you have to ask if you're weird, then you most definitely are.

nah u not weird there's a french sayin that says that:"les gouts et les couleurs ne se discutent pas" that means that ever1 as different tastes and nobody can or should try to change it .

I also enjoy all types of music! It's called being musically eclectic!!

Back