Am i weird if i like rap, rnB, hip pop, some country songs and also opera (

You arent weird at all,,I am weird. I am in my fifties and love all that you love. When I put rap on in my car, thepeople driving by are stunned. :) Forever young I say

No it's not weird, I do tooo .... you must have been born in December.

No dear not at all! I listen to such a wide variety of music, whatever I feel sounds good. I'm also black and I get the vibe from ppl that I should listen to a certain music but thats ignorant, if you like it listen to it. You're not weird nor alone. May feel odd but you're just interesting and theres certainly nothing wrong with that. You've got culture.

No that just means your versatile. Which is a good thing. I am the same way. I like anything from blue grass to hip hop...

Hip pop. That's cool.

I think it's awesome. Today in English class, we were doing interviews to each other, and there was a guy who didn't know the Rolling Stones or Aerosmith, but knew all these Broadway performers that I've never heard of.

Weird means different, so technically, you're weird. I don't get why people would find "weird" as an insult. It just means different from the typical things. If you like that kind of music, then stay with it. If you're an expert on it, then you'd be surprised to know who'd you impress.

Edit: Late, but happy birthday!

I would say you are weird because like any part of the devil music known as country. The rest is fine. Listen to what you like and do not let anyone tell you different.

DRAGON 2008
"I BELIEVE IN U.S."

No you are not....

I listen to Linkin Park and sometimes I listen to Norah Jones and I listen to almost any type of music. So you are not wierd, you just have a unique type of selection of music

i was gonna ask this the other day.. lol.. me (21) and my hubby (23) are young and ppl just find it so weird that we have different taste in music.. we'll be listening to R&B on my ipod then the next song will be 80s then to rock then country and so on.. so NO ur not weird!!! you just like variety :) kudos to you!!! :D

No, that's totally cool. I like everything from bluegrass and folk music to new wave to classical and jazz.

Back