Attraction of Savannah city!!

jACKEY321

May 15, 2014
usa
Savannah is the oldest city in the U.S. state of Georgia and county seat of Chatham County. It has various places for enjoyment and visiting. My uncle visited in this city with his business partner. The Forsyth Park, Savannah History District, Wormsloe Historic Site, Fort McAllister Historic Park and Summer Waves are the most famous and major tourist attraction in this city. If anyone goes there so you must visit in these that I mention in post. I hope you like it.

I have been visited this place about two years ago with my brother. One place that we liked there is “Pin Point Heritage Museum” because we both are history lover. It is a small community with a big story to share. It is interesting and special place to experience a historic lifestyle of the rural South.

Thanks for reply Malickk! Next month I am going this city to enjoy the holidays with my friends. So you can share more information about this museum and best hotel to stay there?

jackey321 you are doing a very good job keep it up.I have been there last time and have great fun with my colleague.I have visited
the Fort pulaski National Monument,it is located in Tybee Island. It is open every day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m and
the changing occurs due to the requirement. Entrance fee $3 charged there. The area is too large the the visitors required
16 hours to visit there.[FONT=Lucida Grande, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Thanks for this compliment new friend! You also have a great knowledge about Fort Pulaski National Monument. I must visit in this places that you mention in this post. What you like travelling? If yes so please share your experience with me.

Savannah is the historical and charming cities in the Southeast united state. A more attractive place for tourist is the Old Town Trolley. I want to share the top places for visiting.
River Street
City Market
Mrs. Wilkes Boarding House
The Pirate's House
Owens Thomas House
Juliette Gordon Low House
Isaiah Davenport House
Andrew Low House
Sorrel-Weed House
Telfair Museum of the Arts
Forsyth Park
Kehoe House
Savannah History Museum
Colonial Park Cemetery
I hope so this information is helpful for all tourists.

JACKEY321! The most attracions of Savannah city are:
Forsyth Park
Cathedral of St. John the Baptist
Owens-Thomas House
Fort James Jackson
Wormsloe Historic Site
First African Baptist Church
Green-Meldrim House

Savannah is one of most fascinating and promising attractions of US state. I heard lot of about it. I would love to make a visit there during my upcoming summer vocations. But i am still looking for some other attractions. Looking for some suggestions from you guys....

1. Forsyth Park is a best relaxing spot that offers an ideal option of recreation like sports, sunbathing, concerts etc. The presence of magnificent fountain, when the event are organized there then it will be make an apple eye view for the visitors. Confederate Monument are also introduced there. That is not an originally attraction originally.

Back