Attraction of Arizona!!

jACKEY321

May 15, 2014
usa
I am a tourist and visited in different countries for my travel interest. According to my point of View Arizona has various tourist attractions for enjoyment. It is the capital of Phoenix. I visit in this state before my Niagara tour with my family to enjoy the winter holidays. It has many beautiful places for visiting. The heard Museum, Grand Canyon, Papago Park, Saguaro National Park and Red Rock State Park are the most famous places for visiting.

Last edited:
Havasu Falls is one of my favourite tourist attractions of Arizona. This falls consists of one cataract that plunges 120 feet into a natural swimming pool of blue green water that stands in striking contrast against a background of red canyon wall.

JACKEY321 nice sharing! I am also a tourist and interested to visit historical, beautiful and wonder places around the world. After completing my New York to Cape Cod bus I am decided to visit Arizona. Would you like tell me about its museum and wonder places?

Why not Zavier! I must share with you museum and wonder places in Arizona. I hope it will be informative for you.
Museum of Arizona:
· Arizona State Museum
· Heard Museum
· Prima Air & Space Museum
· University of Arizona Museum of Art
Wonder Places in Arizona:
· Grand Canyon
· London Bridge
· Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument
· Hoover Dam
· Tuzigoot National Monument

jACKEY321! You have shared with me enough information about Arizona museums. Now I can easily plan an Arizona trip. Can you give me detail about University of Arizona Museum of Art? Also tell me opening and closing hours of this museum.

University of Arizona Museum of Art is an art museum in Tucson, Arizona. This museum had collected more than 6,000 works of art, painting, Sculptures, drawing and many other historical things. I think this museum is best for history lovers and also best for photography. It’s open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm every day. I hope shared information is useful for you.

jACKEY321! Your really shared a useful information with me. Now I can easily plan a trip. I am a history lover and hope so my next trip of Arizona Museum of Art I will enjoy there. I will keep in mind when I go don’t miss to take camera.

Absolutely Zavier! You must enjoy there and get a lot of information about the history. This museum is best for history lovers. Recently my sister has visited there with college friend to see the different types of painting. You must go there and after come back don’t forget to share your experience with me. I’m waiting for your reply.

jACKEY321! I have visited the Heard Museum and Arizona Museum of Art last week with my friends. Here I want to share information about the Heard Museum. It is a very interesting art, historical museum. This museum was begun in 1929. You can see there especially extensive collection of Indian artifacts. It is opening hours are 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.

I’m impressed because I shared information will be helpful for you during your tour. After reading your post I think it will be memorable for you. You have a lot of fun there. Now Zavier! I need your help about my Alicante city. My father had chosen this city to celebrate New York. Do you have any information about it? So must share with me. Waiting for your reply.

Alicante is very awesome City of Spain. The main sights of this city are Castle of Santa Bárbara (it is the main historic attraction of it) and the port of Alicante (One of the significant ports in Spain for cruise). Here I want to share some attraction names. I hope so this information will be useful for you father.
Castle of Santa Bárbara
Palmeral of Elche
Port of Alicante
Gravina Museum of Fine Arts
Canelobre Caves

Zavier! Your shared information about the attractions of this city is very useful for my father. After reading this the was easily plan to go there make your New Year. I hope so he will enjoy their according your shared information.

jACKEY321! Your shared information is very useful for all community members. Now I want to know about Red Rock State Park. I never ever chance to visit this park .Would you like to share information about it in detail?

Red Rock State Park is a major park in Arizona. I visit in this park last year. The Red Rock State Park is a state park of Arizona, USA, featuring a red sandstone canyon outside the city of Sedona. The main mission of this day-use park is the preservation of the riparian habitat along Oak Creek. Red Rock State Park includes a 1.4-mile (2.3 km) stretch of Oak Creek, which upstream flows through the famous Oak Creek Canyon in Coconino National Forest. It is nice places for enjoy the holidays.

jACKEY321! You have enough information about Arizona. Your mentioned places names I noted in my travel diary. After reading your post I want to get more information about Hoover Dam. Can you provide information about it in detail?

I got a chance to go to Arizona many times. It is truly an awesome destination to explore some unique wonders. I think Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona State Museum, Hoover Dam and Red Rock State Park are the most attention grabbing places that must be visited in the Arizona State.

According to me Arizona is the home of tourist attractions. It offers various places for all types and ages of the people. I have visited it several times and it never disappoints me.Here I am going to share the names of its most favorite attractions. I hope you all will like them.
1) Grand Canyon
2) Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
3) Monument Valley
4) Sedona
5) Jerome
6) Havasu Falls
7) Canyon De Chelly National Monument
8) Bisbee
9) Lake Mead National Recreation Area
10) Saguaro National Park

University of Arizona Museum of Art is an art museum that carries huge collections. I get a chance to explore during my college visit. I get a chance to see the Samuel H.Kress collection, The C.Leonard Pfeiffer collection, The Edward J.Gallagher III Memorial collections. It is an ideal for the history lovers because here they find the world class art.

Discussion is going well guys! I have never been visit to Arizona yet. But now i am keen to know more about that region. Tell me if i make a visit there then, which place i must visit during my first tour of this region. Also suggest me a good accommodation of this area.

Alicante is very awesome City of Spain. The main sights of this city are Castle of Santa Bárbara (it is the main historic attraction of it) and the port of Alicante (One of the significant ports in Spain for cruise). Here I want to share some attraction names. I hope so this information will be useful for you father.
Castle of Santa Bárbara
Palmeral of Elche
Port of Alicante
Gravina Museum of Fine Arts
Canelobre Caves

I am also interested to know about Alicante city because it is totally unknown region for me and I want to go there.. I think Zavier23 you can help me in this matter. If yes, then reply with sufficient information and help me to plan my tour.

Back