The Confession Thread

junbug

Apr 16, 2008
Nearly put this in the Religion forum...

I just thought I'd start a confession thread because I sometimes need a place to blurt out stuff but don't know anyone in real life (except myself) who could take this sort of honesty.

Let's all try not to be too judgemental okay?

Anyone want to kick this off?

I accidently took a roll of small trash can liners from work. I meant to take them back today, but yesterday I discovered they fit my bathroom trash cans perfectly. Yep. I stole from work. But did I mention I work for nuns? Polish ones. I think I might have bought a one way ticket to Hell!

Thank you Wry *applause*

It can be anything that's weighing your mind down but yeah, the deepest darkest ones are what I'm looking for.

Honestly though I'm one of those really wholesome, straight, 'cant' touch me with a 10-foot pole' kinda girl on the outside. In the last few years though I've been finding it very difficult to come to terms with my darker side. I'm too scared to confess everything though

Maybe I'll just start with a small, safe confession?

I'm not a hard core feminist.

you're not?! but then why are you married to such a caring, sensitive guy like me?

mojo - i hope you're joking about the feminist thing, because judging by that and the last thread you started, you really are setting yourself up for a life as a doormat

haha Skrom. If you confess something I'll go next with something that may be classed as 'too much information'.

sheesh once again...i had a day where i flipped out, im not a door mat to people. and i KNOW im good at martial arts being that i beat up people who have 5 years more experience and 6+ ranks more than i do, and its not like i got to a mcdojo school that sucks. so yeah.... anyway yes im serious aboutt he feminism thing...i don think women should have MORE rights than men it should be equal-john

Forgive me father for I have sinned. It has been 20yrs since my last confession....

Oh im definatly not doing this... I would honnestly get banned for even the "innocent" stuff I've done.

Not to mention taking up so much bandwidth reporting it that you would overload the server and cause the entire net to stall.

i was thinking about it earlier, but i'm having a hard time coming up with anything. it's not easy when you're such an honest, upstanding citizen like i am. i'll admit that you've got me curious now though, so i'll sit here and think until i remember something.

alright, i'm running out of ideas and patience, so here it is: the first real confession of the thread.

i don't like scary movies. quite frankly, they scare me. i don't really care that much about the typical "startle" scares that just make you jump, although i do think they're annoying. it's the psychological stuff that gets me, like when that kid was wearing the mask in the omen for example. my greatest fear is seeing something that isn't real. this is probably partly because when i was younger, i would hear voices, and i was always careful to keep my eyes shut at night just incase there were images to accompany them.

well then...beat that

lol when i was younger i used to pretend i could do dim mak...oh the shame.....erm and....i almost knocked over a big issue lady who looked like mother terresa by accident in town.

I caused the Wall Street Crash of 1929 and was therefore partly responsible for the subsequent depression.

What, they had to be real??

Back