marijauna dispensaries in california

littlekiki

Mar 26, 2008
so i am watching the movie super high me (http://quicksilverscreen.com/watch?video=45515) and i am in awe of these marijuana dispensaries. the movie says anyone can go in and buy weed thats over 18 i think.

i searched it and now i guess they are illegal. does anybody from Cali or anyone who's knowledgeable about it wanna share some info? the amounts the guy is picking up is insane, i have never fiend for something so badly.

Depressed%20Woman.jpg

in proposition 215 it states the medical marijuana is legal but its not recognized by fedral law and you have to have the card thing

super high me might just be one of the best movies ever and after seeing it doug benson became my hero

theres a kid on here whos dad has a permit to grow it and he and his dad have a permit to transport it.

Flappin penis be trekin' on the course, but when Mcflibbinjibbinhibbin wants to run the roosk the bill ends up with the win, so scribby batterdid the cranny axe when the mouse fucked the moose; then, a bish came and homo mccrackened the font of the woodrow wilson when fdr was the one of the quick post of the choopa.

Old.

I was going to come in here and say something about how it's so stereotypical that a ihav.net playing guy named fourfivesexXx who has an avatar of Dr. Dre would be asking about legal marijuana vending machines.

But I decided not to.

Once I find something worth contributing to I will. But until then threads about legal facts in stoner movies will always be worthless.

Back