marijauna dispensaries in california

i respect your opinion, you are perfectly entitled to thinking alcohol is healthier then marijuana or even to the fact that alcohol contributes to life overall.

however you just proved yourself to be a very ignorant douche bag. congratulations on embarrassing yourself.

Did you even watch the movie? You have to have a doctor "O.K." it before you can get it.

edit: he also proved that he doesn't know how to spell alcohol.

they have like vending machine type deals. You need to have varification that you are illegible for medical marijuana. Theres a bunch of security and techincallities you have to go through, its not like you can just stroll in and buy some

First, i have no idea what that last sentence means...
Second, Dispensaries are only present in Medical Marijuana(MMJ) aproved states. To enter/buy from one you must have a MMJ card or referal from a doctor. There is still alot of troubles surrounding the DEA and "legal" medical distribution, troubles i cant inform you on because i dont know enough. It is pretty easy to get registered, because MJ can cure alot of pain, people can fake the pain.
If the movie says anyone it is wrong, if he is not registered/"legal" and it shows that dispensary, i have no doubt its closed and the owner in jail..

you obviously dint watch the movie.
its for medical marijuana, only people with a doctors signature can, plus its a state law not a federal law, so DEA keeps trying to shut them down.

edit: Damn you ^^

That's because it's grown indoor by professional growers.....if it wasn't, I'd be seriously questioning the entire purpose of medicinal marijuana.

yes, probably for medical purposes though, and if there caught smoking it then they are in some deep shit.

Back