Are there any women and men in here who are uncomfortable with PDA?

KiyanniLewis

Nov 30, 2011
I don't believe I will ever be comfortable with doing PDA. I think it is because I am a very shy person. Even when a guy talks to me in public (which is rare), I am still self conscious about it. I guess doing it in private would work better. I may be biased because I've never been in a relationship. Is there anyone who feels this way?
Public Display of Affection. Stop being so anal and just answer the question or scroll by.

Hugs, quick kisses, holding hands, and such are all things my boyfriend and I do. I'm comfortable with it and I'm fine with others doing the same if they feel like it. It's not hurting me and it's not hurting anyone else either.

I honestly think being uncomfortable with PDA is mostly a kid thing because they always tell you that you can't do it in grade school.

...I don't mind it if it is mild ...like a quick hug or quick kiss...anything more than that is distasteful...IMO...

I get a thrill out ta semi public sex escapades.

If your referring to people who are really swoonie & sappy in front of a group to over compensate that is nauseating.

Back