What is the dumbest rumor you have ever heard about yourself?

I was gay and hitting on all the guys at work because i turn down a sex crazed married women who want to have sex with me because she not getting it at home that much, simply told her NO! btw me and my lady friend was trying to get a relationship going

When I was in high-school and still a verging -I'm a slut, and a whore cause I sleep around with everyone.... but I just had a lot of Guy friends I liked to chill with.

How do you keep your beer cold when driving down the street ? Set it between SuperDez's knees. Shes and ice queen. That's the one about me. But really, I am a b word most of the time.

I've never heard rumors about myself often and the only one I've so far only heard and maybe got was that my hair was fake.
Although, I don't even reply back to rumors because they are such a nuisance to reply to.

usually I don't know cause ppl don't have the guts to tell me to my face but one of them was this rich tall goofy looking kid who though he could fight kept on telling ppl I wanted to fight him because I beat up his one friend in gym class right in front of him to send a message cause his friend threw a doge ball at my face while I was sitting on the bleachers and he made that rumor to try to justify beating me up was good which he never came around to do it cause he was a coward and the rich kid was a bully who picked on people weaker then him

Back