A gaming browser: what future it might have?

helga_s

Jun 7, 2013
UK
Hello there!
I would love to listen to your opinion on a project that me and my team are currently working at. It is a gaming browser of a sort called Joyvy.

The idea we had in minds at the beginning was to create a Windows application from where one can access a variety of online games. It would be more compact than a website and probably more fun. By adding an inner social network, we meant to unite casual gamers in this mini-world which they could enter from their desktops.

At the moment, it’s been a slightly more than a year since we started the project. We have an app with plenty of Flash games, we have even managed to add a couple of freemiums. Also, there is a social network for people to communicate (and so they do!).

Still, we desperately need people’s opinion on whether this project of ours has it or not. (I hope it has a future!) Also, there are many directions we can take, but decision is the hard part, as you know. So, I would be grateful if you could provide some feedback, either positive or negative. You can check it out by googling “joyvy”

Cheers!

Back