Going out for this summer vacation! How to take care of my frizzy hair?

SonalB

May 14, 2013
Well,my hair is very very dry!! I generally apply coconut oil and wash my hair once or twice a week!! If i don't apply oil for 2 days!! My hair becomes super frizzy!! Now that..i am planning to travel new places this summer... i can't carry oil everywhere.... and i don't know how to take care of my frizzy hair!! I started using Tresseme Salon silk!! Can someone give me some tips how to prevent my hair from becoming frizzy and dry??.. Thanks!!

I also have a frizzy hair the best way to get rid is tie it. The more let ur hair open,the more frizzy it becumz. Frizzy hair hav a quality to remain in the shape u put them into. When u tie ur hair for long and then let it open, it'll luk awsum
gud luck :)

I have super frizzy hair and the product in the source works great! It gets rid of all the frizz. There's even a video about it on YouTube and if you use the promo code "youtube" you get 20% off! Also, you get 15% off if you're a new customer. I'm not sure if you can use the two offers together but either way, that's a great deal!

Back