How do you smuggle booze on a cruise ship! Help!?

baseball33333

May 10, 2013
I'm going on a cruise June 10 on a Royal Caribbean cruise. I've only been on carnival cruise lines so I don't know much about Royal Caribbean. We are all of age and are just looking to save money and have a good time. Don't tell me not to because we're going to try any way. I've looked into it and there seem to be many ways like mouth wash with food coloring or water bottles with unsealed caps and stuff like that. All the videos and comments I've looked at are from last year! Only a few from 2013 (obviously not many people are going to cruise in winter months). I was thinking about getting some zip lock bags and double bagging them and putting them under a lot of clothes and items that normally wouldn't get hand searched but I'm unsure if they can see the liquid in a bag threw all my clothes. I know security is tight and those bastards want you to spend 6$ on a beer. Any tips or tricks would greatly be appreciated thanks!

wodka looks like water
are you allowed to take water?
don't try too much, the more obvious, the less likely they will think you're smuggling

If they find it you may be taken off the ship. Security is indeed tight with bags being scanned every time you enter the ship. Grow up and pay for your beer.

Back