Chewing Tobacco Question!?

Tyler

May 13, 2008
Let me start off by saying, I just turned 19 & I know the risks of dipping and how bad it CAN be for you. I have dipped for 2 years now and i don't want to get my jaw removed or something. If you have "anti-dipping" comments, keep them to yourself and just go troll someone else.

This leads me to my actual question. I know that all the dip/snuff/chew or whatever you wanna call it, have/has hundreds of additives and can lead to oral cancer blah, blah, blah. But, that's the commercially made stuff that can be bad for you. I want to start making my own, I have 3 tobacco plants planted with leaves easily 12" long. ready for harvest soon enough. So, what are the bad things in home made chew? I plan to use nothing more then apple juice and tobacco leaves. What are the bad chemicals that are in tobacco naturally?

Well, there are lots of flavors, sometimes artificial sweeteners, softeners and preservatives..

I have no idea what they actually are, however. As tobacco companies don't list ingredients on their products..

But I will say, don't expect your home-grown tobacco to taste anything like what you can buy. As it's often a blend of several different species of tobacco plants.

Back