How may we morally and legally ensure a rapid mass extinction of gays

The Trolling rate really starts to get high this time of night huh?

What is the point of asking such an ignorant question under the lgbt section? When you know what thenanswer yourself is?...
Im being nice when generally i could be a bitch... but man all people like you just get shitted on because of reasons like this.

You got some serious problems dude. I could push you of a cliff and have no moral dilemma. I don't hang out with any but they're still people and its not their fault that they're like that.

How may we morally and legally ensure a rapid mass extinction of people like you from Earth?

I don't know who is more stupid this trolling ignorant ass or the people who give him attention or the people that let this stuff get to them. I'm also including myself in this statement

She's right I'm going to be a lot meaner What the fuck Are you asking this question underneath the section. Number one he's been hitting up the Bible again Only pieces of Trash Can't be listening What is Offensive but it's making me going to defensive so get ready Number one the Bible it's not okay to murder number to the Bible says homosexuality is not a sin read the Bible ass Whole And number three you can go Burn in hell The number for you could secretly be gay And number five you're doing the same thing Hittler Did with it to the Jews do that and you know what he's roasting in hell now 80 keep this up and you'll be roasting hell

I am straight but I thoroughly enjoy having gay people on this earth.

I would call you ignorant and be upset and so on.
But you and I both know gay people aren't going anywhere, and in the next few years they will thrive as they gain rights, acceptance, etc.

So you can go on being hateful and rude, and that won't change a thing on this planet. But same sex couples are going to continue to love and they will be the ones to make a difference and history books in 50 years will be praising their efforts whether you like it or not!

I am straight but I thoroughly enjoy having gay people on this earth.

I would call you ignorant and be upset and so on.
But you and I both know gay people aren't going anywhere, and in the next few years they will thrive as they gain rights, acceptance, etc.

So you can go on being hateful and rude, and that won't change a thing on this planet. But same sex couples are going to continue to love and they will be the ones to make a difference and history books in 50 years will be praising their efforts whether you like it or not!

Back