Potential travel to Japan. In deadlock and need advise, carreer/intership or...

Richard

May 19, 2008
...opportunities.? am 21yr , male from The Netherlands. I am currently following an education at an international hospitality university, I also have prior low level experience in hospitality. I believe however that I am not smart/up to standards enough to finish this education. After being depressed etc because I like the industry I've decided to open my scope.

I have always loved everything about Japan and I would like to travel there and learn as much as possible of everything!! , from the cuisine to language to business, ethics etc. This cost a lot of money and being a Student all my money has already been blown away.

My family a high level education or job demanding and I personally strive for this as well, I don't have to become manager but one of the better in my field whatever that may become.

I would like concrete suggestions how I could experience everything/much as possible of Japan with potential career options that also look good on a CV or I would like to be told where I can submit/hand in this information and get a real/professional responds.

I really hope someone out there can help me because I am still very uncertain about this and I need help or answers.

Back