Can i smoke weed after having weed induced Anxiety and Depression?

Tim

May 12, 2008
Hi, recently I have had a lot of depression and anxiety I've gone to the hospital and I'm now on Risperidone and Celexa(anxiety and depression) i was depressed, started smoking weed very regularly and developed anxiety before i knew what it actually was, this was never a huge problem until i started twitching and feeling very agitated. my medication even though it's anti depressant and anti psychotic help me with anxiety.

I now know what anxiety is, i can control my negative thoughts less paranoid and lots of what i've gone through has been a great learning experience. i still feel agitated especially looking up this sort of stuff but feel so much better. i havent smoked weed in around 2 months hardly any cravings. also i was feeling depressed around the same time i started 'seshing' and i started smoking more as my depression got worse, then came out of no where anxiety.
My question is, maybe in a month or so could i smoke some weed maybe say on the weekend every so often and be okay? just do it in moderation and not spend my whole summer waking up and smoking weed the whole day by myself and with friends. Thanks a ton

I will eventually smoke weed by myself and see how i feel.
I ask because I love what weed does, but when anxiety comes up and I'm feeling completely awful because of it, i won't do what gives me anxiety but i feel i can manage it completely. don't comment if you're going to say don't do it and you would say the same to someone who has never done it before.

weed will mess with your head if you have problems like that.. mabey not in the beginning but if you smoke it everyday it will eventuall catch up with ya.. just smoke it once a month, but DO smoke it that once a month, smoke as much as you can for one weekend, then leave it for another month then come back to it again, helps keep down tolerance and gives your head time to clear up

Back