Atheists, explain away these SPECIFIC prophecies from the Bible. Can you?

Higgins

Nov 22, 2011
1.) It will be a time when knowledge and transportation has greatly increased (Daniel 12:4)

2.) Wickedness will be rampant as it was in the days of Noah (Matthew 24:37-38)

3.) Homosexuality will be rampant (Luke 17:28-29)

4.) Adultery, material greed, and the killing of innocent life will be commonplace (Revelation 17-18)

5.) The Gospel will have been preached to all nations (Matthew 24:14)

6.) Many false religious leaders and false prophets will have arisen (24:23-25)

7.) Earthquakes, disease, and famine would be widespread (Luke 21:11)

8.) There will be many wars and rumors of war (Mark 13:7)

9.) There will be a Jewish holocaust (Ezekiel 37:1-14)

10.) Followed by Israel's return as a nation (Ezekiel 37:11-12)

11.) Israel's pure language, Hebrew, will return to the land (Zephaniah 3:9)
Edit: Please place a number by each explanation so we know which prophecy you are addressing. Thanks.

Wow is all I can say about the ridiculous answers you have received from this question!! What a bunch of nonsense!
They ask for evidence, but then spit on the information placed right in their face. So sad.

Blessings to you!

LMAO... easy...

1) Which has been happening constantly since BEFORE this so called 'prophesy'...
2) Which has been happening constantly since BEFORE this so called 'prophesy'...
3) There has always been homosexuality, it's just that they were more likely to be killed back then so stayed quiet...
4) Which has been happening constantly since BEFORE this so called 'prophesy'...
5) Which has been happening constantly since BEFORE this so called 'prophesy'...
6) Self fulfilling...
7) Which has been happening constantly since BEFORE this so called 'prophesy'...
8) Which has been happening constantly since BEFORE this so called 'prophesy'...
9) Which has been happening constantly since BEFORE this so called 'prophesy'...
10) Self fulfilling...
11) Self fulfilling...

None have anything special nor specific about them... other than the special interpretations given them by those of 'faith and belief' and want to see some...... ever looked at them realistically?

IMHO

If I answered you with what I'm thinking, I'd not only get suspended, I'd probably get arrested!

There are no gods, and your version of god is simply ridiculous as you are ridiculous!

If i wrote a vague book predicting events in 2000 years, I would get some right too.............give a monkey a typewriter and enough time and eventually it will type the words of Shakespeare..........

Specific my butt. They are ambiguous and open to interpretation. Only people with a motive for believing this crap will believe them.

Seriously?? take a look back at what you have written, think about what you have written then think about what everyone with a brain has pointed out and now realise how embarrassed you should be.

1. all time periods since the thing was written

2. subjective value judgment

3. see also: ancient greeks and various other time periods

4. all time periods since the thing was written and even before and during.

5. are you sure you got all of them? And do you have to preach to everyone in a nation, or just a couple, or a majority, or what?

6. all time periods even while they were writing it.

7. all time periods ever

8. all time periods ever

9. subjective interpretation

10. you mean the people who lost their homeland believed they would return? Amazing!

11. nonsense since wherever Israelis go, their language goes with them

1. "But you, Daniel, close up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge."

That is what Daniel 12:4 actually says. That does not say what you say it does. That is stretching it beyond breaking point.

2. Again, not a prophecy. It's saying people will be people just like they ALWAYS have been.

3. Luke 17:28-29 DOES NOT MENTION HOMOSEXUALITY.

4. Again, when have they NOT been common?

5. And is that why only 30% of the world is Christian. There are still isolated peoples today who have no contact with the outside world.

6. Uncited.

7. Again, they have ALWAYS been common.

8. Again, humanity has always had wars.

9. It does not say anything about genocide. It's almost incoherent but if anything it seems to be implying an army of walking undead.

10. That's self fulfilling.

How the hell can you post this crap with a straight face? You KNOW we're going to check it.

Wait a minute... I am getting a divine prophecy straight from God's very own mouth to my brain....

Tomorrow night, at least one person reading this will eat Turkey as their main protein at dinner.

Woah, if this comes true I must be a chosen prophet of the Lord since there is no way I could make an educated guess about what would happen based on cultural knowledge and past events.

First of all you have rewroded them to try to be more specific but in fact the prophesies are much more vague.... after the fact anyone can make a prophesy fit. I predict there will be earthquakes and terible storms next year..... come back to me in a year and declare me a prophet.

At least two of the people currently on Y!A will have the same birthdate!
One of the people on Y!A at this moment will be American!
One of the people on Y!A at this moment will be from a "broken home"

I must be a prophet!

1-11: Could you get any vaguer?

Here's a prophecy for you for next year; come back in 2012 and see if I'm right and worship me:

There will be natural disasters
There will be a bunch of crappy reality shows on TV
Celebrities will be in scandals, and some famous people will pass away
Conservatives will be very upset with the President's actions
New electronic devices will come out that people will line up to buy

And Mostly The Bible Left The Predictions Of Discovery Of Dinosaurs Fossils So Can I Say That Bible Is Not Accurate ..

Back