What are your views on today's technology and future technology?

kerre_healer

Nov 20, 2011
My views on technology is that it is helpful and entertaining like computers help you type and research while TVs entertain you. But I feel like technology is progressing faster now. Now they have smart phones, Interactive tablets like ipads, kindles, 3D game systems and much more technologies. I feel like they're going to take over our lives just like smart phones are doing right now. What will happen to books since now their selling them digitally? What will happen to children now and in the future? Will they be dependent on technology? Now, children are playing with ipads and smart phones. I'm just worried that the human race will be dependent on technology and ultimately they will become lazier. What are your views?
I understand your point Sony but what i'm referring to is complex electrical machines if that makes any sense.
Yes, all those things are true Carlos. But what if people use that technology for the wrong reasons or simply become addicted to technology and sit around and do nothing.

fire is technology, a table and a chair are technology, a sword is technology, a car is technology, an oven is technology. My point is, humans were always dependent on technology.

Existing technology is much about fun and availability. In future, technology will focus on sustainability and security.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sustainability

Anything in science fiction movies can become a reality. Technology helps save lives and informs us. Our children will live longer because food and medicine will be more advanced. In 1910, there were only 100,000 people in the USA who 90years old or older. Today, there are 1.4million people in the USA who are 90years old or older. We are dependent upon technology. We cannot live without electricity. In the future, people will not be able to live without the internet. Electricity is everywhere. In the future, the internet will be everywhere too. How we live in the USA today will be considered a very tough life when our lives are compared to someone living in the year 2200. Look at how people lived in the year 1869. Look at how people live today.

Back