iphone 3gs to iphone 4?

Kevin

May 12, 2008
I recently got a iphone 3gs with a 2 year plan. if i buy a iphone 4 from a friend and put my sims card in it will i have to pay additional charges and will it stay under my 2 year plan for my 3gs?

they have the same data plan so it wouldnt cost you anything else, the only thing is if you have insurance on the 3gs, it wont cover the 4. and with the 2 year plan, it doesnt matter what phone you are using, thats just a contract you signed for how long you have to stay with that carrier

Your sim card won't fit an iPhone 4 because the 4 uses a micro sim. At&T will switch out for sim for a micro sim. Your plan stays the same regardless of the smart phone you use.

I recently got a iphone 3gs with a 2 year plan. if i buy a iphone 4 from a friend and put my sims card in it will i have to pay additional charges and will it stay under my 2 year plan for my 3gs?

Yes, it will..provided you insert the right sim size. Also the iPhone 4 should not be locked with any other particular network. If it is, then you need to unlock it. To unlock, I suggest you can approach unBBlock.com and specify the country,locked network of iPhone 4.Based on the availability you can get the permanent unlock service along with free instructions.

Back