‘IndoctriNation’ Doc Argues Public Schools Are Hurting Christianity?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm17

Nov 2, 2011
http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/10/indoctrination_doc_argues_public_schools_are_hurti.php
You know Todd from Scrubs in Catholic!

Propaganda from the Dominionist Christian Taliban. I found the readers' comments at the end of the article to be quite interesting.

Thanks for the post! I got the correct title for the Rob Bell book on "Love Wins . . .", which is a fascinating premise Jesus came to save ALL mankind, which I also believe. But it is unusual coming from an Evangelical preacher and started a real shytstorm from the "hell and damnation" crowd.
As for public schools "hurting" Christianity, the damn country is 85% christian and they whine about persecution all the time. At least the "fundamentalist pseudo-christians" do. Totally ridiculous. And I saw comments on how many of these fundie types are "dominionists" that think the US should be a theocracy. The frightening part is the politicians that buy into that and the fact of how many people actually support them. The schools are just one of the areas where they want to take over, it is throughout the legal system.
Scary. Time to head for Canada!
Blessings on your Journey!

The video says that "88% of Christians deny their faith by graduation day." That's complete BS and an outright lie. And how the hell are public schools turning people into communists!? We've always had public schools and America is still the strongest Christian nation in the world.

Well...then they should create their own schools. And teach their children the way THEY want to.

They tried that where I live. The school folded, because there wasn't enough interest.

Back