religion is prehistoric fairy tale NONSENSE! agree?

TamilRationalist

Sep 30, 2011
the god of bible is not a god of love and affection as the christians says.Look at this monstrous, sadistic, barbaric stuff he does!!-
Look at this monstrous, sadistic, barbaric stuff he does!!-

"And I the LORD will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend." - Jeremiah 19:9

"Behold, I the LORD will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it." -- Malachi 2:3

"Then you shall eat the offspring of your own body, the flesh of your sons and of your daughters whom the LORD your GOD has given you" - Deuteronomy 28:53

"The King asked her, 'What’s the matter?' This woman said to me, 'Give up your son so we may eat him today, and tomorrow we'll eat my son.' So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, 'Give up your son so we may eat him,' but she had hidden him....The king said, behold, this evil is of the LORD." - 2 Kings 6:28-29,33

"Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, except ye eat the FLESH of the Son of man, and drink his BLOOD, ye have no life in you." - John 6:53

"Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her GOD; they shall fall by the sword; their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open!" -- Hosea 13:16

"And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves." -- Numbers 31:15-18

"I defiled them through their gifts — the sacrifice of every firstborn — that I might fill them with horror so they would know that I am the LORD." -- Ezekiel 20:26

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, 'Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all -- old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin right here at the Temple.' So they began by killing the seventy leaders. “Defile the Temple!” the LORD commanded. 'Fill its courtyards with corpses. Go!' So they went and began killing throughout the city." -- Ezekiel 9:5-7

"This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'" -- 1 Samuel 15:2-3

"Their roots are dried up, and they will bear no more fruit. And if they give birth, I the LORD will slaughter their beloved children." -- Hosea 9:16

"She will hide from them the afterbirth and the new baby she has borne, so that she herself can secretly eat them. She will have nothing else to eat during the siege and terrible distress that your enemy will inflict on all your towns." - Deuteronomy 28:57

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me." - Luke 19:27

"And Aaron's sons the priests shall arrange the pieces, the head, and the fat, on the wood that is on the fire on the altar; but its entrails and its legs he shall wash with water. And the priest shall burn all of it on the altar, as a burnt offering, a food offering with a pleasing aroma to the Lord." - Lev 1:8-10

"And I the LORD will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine." - Isaiah 49:26

"I the LORD told them, 'I won’t be your shepherd any longer. If you die, you die. If you are killed, you are killed. And let those who remain devour each other!'" - Zechariah 11:9

"And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire." - Lev 21:9

"And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death." - Exodus 21:17

"Through the wrath of the LORD of hosts is the land darkened, and the people shall be as the fuel of the fire: no man shall spare his brother. And he shall snatch on the right hand, and be hungry; and he shall eat on the left hand, and they shall not be satisfied: they shall eat every man the flesh of his own arm." - Isaiah 9:19-20
----------------------

THIS "HIDEOUS-MONSTER-GOD" SLAUGHTERS TOTALLY INNOCENT BABIES AND CHILDREN AND SLICES AND RIPS OPEN PREGNANT WOMEN!!

THANKFULLY THIS DISGUSTING, PERVERTED, SADISTIC, BARBARIC, VILE, REPULSIVE,
THANKFULLY THIS DISGUSTING, PERVERTED, SADISTIC, BARBARIC, VILE, REPULSIVE, FAIRY TALE "MONSTER-GOD" DOESN'T EXIST!!
agree?

I disagree with your statements.

You see man's deed and blame it on God. To err is human.

Have you encountered God in your life, have you received His goodness and miracles ? Then you can not comment about who God is.

God is love and His mercy extends to anyone. His Grace is unmerited.

Jesus Christ, I'm not even christian and I can already tell that you have taken everything out of context, freakin weirdo.

I like to think of the christian bible as an Epic Fantasy. If you really think about it, you'll agree with me. But not all religions are like the christians. Without religion nobody would have anything to look forward too. They would have no hope. So how about we just let these christians do what they do.

-God is a bearded man that lives in the sky, his minions are people with wings attached to they're backs. <- Unicorns are more believable than this and that isnt even half the story.

Back