How can I attract traffic to my blog:http://glorybower.blogspot (UP Train)?

D

Devabrata

My favourite writer in the group of Indian writing in English-is RK Narayan-esp his Malgudi stories. Malgudi is a fictitious village. R.K. Narayan has written various anecdotes/stories -the venue of which is Malgudi. So -inspired by him I have started a blog -wherein I write on people connecting a fictitous village Indian railway station -SITARAMPUR and a train 2115 UP. As it's difficult to publish books I prefer to blog my writings. Most of these writings are short and very simple. But there is a truth in every post. The problem is traffic. Is there anyone to guide me in this matter. I do not like to hear what Google or others want to tell.

My favourite writer in the group of Indian writing in English-is RK Narayan-esp his Malgudi stories. Malgudi is a fictitious village. R.K. Narayan has written various anecdotes/stories -the venue of which is Malgudi. So -inspired by him I have started a blog -wherein I write on people connecting a fictitous village Indian railway station -SITARAMPUR and a train 2115 UP. As it's difficult to publish books I prefer to blog my writings. Most of these writings are short and very simple. But there is a truth in every post. The problem is traffic. Is there anyone to guide me in this matter. I do not like to hear what Google or others want to tell.

Use the following tips to get good traffic to your blog :

1. Post frequently - It’s always better to maintain a proper posting schedule for your .

2. Use social networks: Don’t hesitate to promote your in social networks

3. Make your load faster

4. Guest posting: It’s the effective way to improve your traffic/readers.

5. Do some seo techniques to increase traffic for you

Search engine visibility service is available at XnYnZ.com

Back